Without retention, your product is a leaky bucket; you can pour in as many dollars as you like into marketing, advertising, and other means of user acquisition, and still wind up with no long-term users—which means no sustainable growth and no means to generate revenue.With this playbook, you will learn:
- How to gauge your business’s true growth.
- The importance of analyzing retention along different stages of a user’s lifecycle.
- How to identify user behaviors and actions correlated with user retention.
- How to activate newly acquired users into becoming regular current users.
- How to turn current users into more engaged power users.
- How you can bring back users who have become dormant.
This framework is an adaptable, repeatable strategy that can be put in place for products at all stages of growth, and in all verticals. Whether you’re a growth professional or just starting out, Mastering Retention will be your go-to guide to leveraging user behavior in order to understand and improve retention.